Richard K. Warfield, CPA
Richard Warfield is a Partner in the firm of DKC - Warfield & Company and the founder of its precursor, Warfield & Company, CPAs Ltd. Prior to founding DKC-Warfield & Company, CPAs, Richard headed a local accounting firm in Hudson, Ohio. Rich has also been a tax partner at Saltz, Shamis and Goldfarb (SS&G) and a partner in the Mayfield Heights firm, Zucker & Warfield, Inc., where he developed a not-for-profit practice (NFP) serving both labor unions and 501(C)(3) (charitable organizations) entities.
Rich's over thirty-five years of professional public accounting experience also include experience with an international accounting firm with offices in New York and New Jersey, where he solidified his extensive tax knowledge serving large and closely-held companies. In addition, Rich has represented clients with audits by the Internal Revenue Service and the State of Ohio.
Mr. Warfield's clients are primarily closely held companies, NFP organizations and high net worth individuals. His many strengths include a strong knowledge of financial forecasting services. Yet the most valuable services Rich renders to his business clients is year -end tax planning and providing guidance for growing their businesses.
Richard holds a Bachelor's of Business Administration from Kent State University and is licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant in Ohio and New Jersey.
Mr. Warfield is a member of the following associations and organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Current North West Bank advisory board member
- TecHudson, former Treasurer and board member
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Ballet, Former Treasurer and Vice President
- Hudson Chamber of Commerce, Former President
- Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce, Former member
- Rotary Club of Hudson, Past President and current Board Member
- Lake Forest Country Club, Former Treasurer/Finance Committee Chair
- Hudson Rotary Foundation, Former Treasurer and Current Membership Chair
- Hudson Community Foundation, Former Board Member; Former Grant Committee chairman
- Ohio Society Advance Tax Conference, Former committee member
- Lifework Leadership, Former Board Member