Richard K. Warfield, CPA
Richard Warfield, a partner in DKC-Warfield & Company, founded Warfield & Company CPAs Ltd., a tax, accounting and consulting firm in 2006.
Rich specializes in working with small businesses and high net worth individuals. Warfield & Company CPAs merged with the Fairlawn based CPA firm
Donovan, Klimczak & Company on January 1, 2017 and the Hudson firm is now known as DKC-Warfield & Company.
Rich's thirty-five years of professional
experience include 3 years in New Jersey and New York with Grant Thornton, an international accounting firm, where he solidified his extensive tax
knowledge serving large and closely held companies. Locally Rich has also been a tax director at Saltz, Shamis and Goldfarb (SS&G) in Akron and
formerly was a partner in the Mayfield Heights firm, Zucker & Warfield, Inc., where he developed a not-for-profit practice serving labor unions
and charitable organizations.
Today, Mr. Warfield's clients are primarily closely held companies, not-for-profit organizations and high net worth individuals.
Two of the most valuable services Rich frequently provides for his closely held business clients are year-end tax planning and
ongoing consulting services for growing their respective businesses.
Rich holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Kent State University and is licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant
in Ohio and New Jersey. Rich, his wife Barb and their two children Chris and Emily, reside in Hudson and they enjoy golf, ice hockey, volley
ball and traveling.
Mr. Warfield is a member of the following associations and organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rotary Club of Hudson, Past President and current Board Member
- Hudson Rotary Foundation, Current Board Member
- Hudson Community Foundation, Former Board Member
- Northwest Bank Advisory Board Member
- Hudson Chamber of Commerce, Past President
- Lake Forest Country Club, Former Treasurer and Former Board Member
- Lifeworks Leadership, Former Board Member